BELIEVE: Spring 2021 Share-a-thon
Here are ways you can consider partnering with us as an organization, individual or family:
- Prayer – please let us know that you are praying with us to see God work in this ministry for His glory, for us to have thankful hearts despite our circumstances, and to see lives transformed in this region and beyond.
- One-time financial gift of any amount – any amount will be stewarded as God sees fit to be used to help this ministry provide encouragement, hope and the life-giving message of Jesus to all those who have ears to hear.
- Monthly financial pledge of any amount to support this ministry’s day-to-day operating costs – in this way you can continue to bless others.
Here is how to partner financially:
- E-Transfer- made payable to Sound of Faith Broadcasting
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org using kitchener as the password
- Donate on-line now through Canada Helps. Click here to make a donation to Faith FM Kitchener through Canada Helps:
- Mail a cheque or donate in person at: 93.7 Faith FM, Unit C – 24 McIntyre Place, Kitchener, ON N2R 1H7
- Call the station to donate by credit card anytime during the year at 519-575-9090 ex 2236
Thank you for your interest in supporting 93.7 Faith FM
Because of our generous supporters, people in Waterloo Region and around the world are being blessed by the message of Jesus.
Your partnerships in praying and giving are impactful! We hear stories from many people how this ministry has affected their walk with God in a positive way. Because of you, lives are being transformed in this region and beyond, every single day. Recently we learned that the women’s prison nearby had 70 women who listen to this station everyday! The 70 women are learning how to walk closer with God and how they can share the life-giving message of Jesus with their fellow inmates. They are surrounded by walls, yet walls will not stop God’s purpose for this ministry. They are behind bars, but they are free in the name of Jesus!
This Share-a-thon’s theme song is “Believe For It” by CeCe Winans, where we are posturing ourselves with thankful hearts, believing for what God will do in our communities and beyond. We are also immensely grateful for what God has already done throughout the years.
Thank you for listening and being part of a ministry that brings Jesus to all who will hear.