Job Opening – London
Faith FM – London position
Faith FM – your inspiration station, has a rare opportunity for someone who’s passion for radio is matched by their passion to communicate uplifting and inspiring content to the radio audience.
We are looking for a dynamic, positive individual to host our morning show out of London, Ontario.
The right candidate will be able to deliver spiritual messages in a positive format combined with lifestyle, entertainment and community information that focusses on the London radio market.
The position will have you on-air Monday through Friday 5:30 to 8:30 am. You’ll also be responsible for creating a two-minute newscast.
Duties will include:
- Deliver on-air content relative to the stations format and appealing to the radio stations key demographics.
- Demonstrate a specific understanding of the radio station mission statement and reflect this both on-air and in all areas of interaction with the station listeners and clients.
- Operate broadcast equipment and software in an effective manner. Specifically, operation of the radio on-air console and Media Touch software. You have great on-air production sense and skills.
- Where applicable develop and share content through stations social media platforms and websites.
- Voice commercial messages.
- Attend community or related organization functions as required.
- Attend station or client promotional events as required.
- Emcee station and community events.
- A team player who demonstrates a positive attitude both on and off the air.
- Recognizing that all content must meet not only broadcast and community standards but also meeting the mission statement of the radio station.
- Previous on-air experience.
- Graduate of a recognized broadcasting program an asset.
- Experience in working with church or community organizations is desirable.
- Knowledge of the CAB code of ethics.
Please send your resume and on-air demo to Tanya Smart, Program Director of Faith FM at firstname.lastname@example.org